Negotiation Skills Course
Send an Enquiry:
NADIA/ KHDA/ ACTVET
Internally done by trainer
In today’s highly interactive, multicultural world, negotiation has become more important and complex than ever. Acquire modern negotiation skills and learn the rules to win the million dollar deals. The Negotiation Skills Training will allow the participants to create a structure for analyzing the context of the negotiation and preparing an optimum negotiating position. They will be able to plan a variety of tactics to manage movement towards a desired outcome. They will also learn how to open and conclude a negotiation; improve face to face communication and rapport building skills.
- To have a structure for analyzing the context of the negotiation and preparing an optimal negotiating position
- To be able to plan a variety of tactics to manage movement towards a desired outcome
- Understand how to open and conclude a negotiation
- Improved face-to-face communication and rapport building skills
- Greater awareness of tricks and tactics that may be being deployed against you
- Develop strategies and tactics to manage the movement of the negotiation to a desired result
- To create an Action Plan for continued development of the skills.
- Understanding modern day negotiating.
- The 4 W’s – What, Why, When and Who??
- What is negotiation?
- Why do we negotiate?
- When do we negotiate?
- Who do we negotiate with?
- What is Conflict?
The 4 Phases of Negotiation
- Plan, Debate, Propose, Bargain
- Guidelines to plan
- Guidelines to debate
- Guidelines to propose
- Guidelines to bargain
Closing the Negotiation
- Summary Close
- Adjournment Close
- Offer Close (Final Offer)
The 3 types of Negotiating Behavior
- What is BATNA?
- What are the qualities of a negotiator?
Dealing with Difficult Negotiators
- Intimidating Negotiators
- Domineering Negotiators
- Bullying Negotiators
- Threatening Negotiators
- Self-focused Negotiators Assertiveness
- Importance of Assertiveness in negotiation
- Test your assertiveness
- Assertive versus Aggressive Behavior
- Tips for behaving more assertively
- Tips for behaving less aggressively
Practice Win-Win Negotiations
- The 3 simple rules
- Negotiation Check list
Elements of Successful Negotiation
- Positive attitude
- Knowledge of the negotiation process
- An understanding of people
- A grasp of your subject
- Creativity-settle on a solution you negotiate
- Communication Skills
Activity & Games related to Negotiation
Top Ten Tips
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes