Certification in Data Science & Analytics Course
Understanding data is a big challenge and an even greater opportunity in today’s increasingly technology driven business environment. The Data Science and Analytics Course at NADIA Training Institute is designed to equip Senior Management and Manger professionals with the tools and skills necessary to harness the power of data science and apply proven analytic solutions in business.
Send an Enquiry:
Internally done by trainer
Data Science and Analytics is a specialized program that intends to empower Senior Professionals or Managers (need not be Technical/ IT) across industries and business functions with the cutting-edge concepts, tool, techniques and more importantly business applications of Data Science.
This program will also act as a skill-building platform for senior professionals interested in devising data science driven solutions to business challenges using Python and other open-source tools for Statistical Analysis, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, etc.
Upon successful completion of the Data Science course, participants will be able to:
- Envisage & articulate the principal steps for a Data Science centric solution to various business challenges.
- Learn the concepts and develop competency in using the major algorithms in data science.
- Acquire proficiency in applying functions for statistical and mathematical analysis and machine learning algorithms available in Python.
- Learn how to design an end-to-end Data Science driven solution in their businesses.
- Ability to evaluate both applicability and effectiveness of the Data Science led solutions designed and deployed in their organizations.
This program has been designed & developed primarily for senior professionals and managers who would like to leverage the power of data science or keen to be part in these niche & rapidly growing industries.
- Senior Professionals who would like to leverage the power of data science in the growth of top-line or bottom-line
- Significantly it would add value to professionals across industries (BFSI – Retail Banking, Insurance, Capital Mkt & Wealth Management, Retail & CPG, Media, Telecom, Hospitality- Hotels, Airlines, Health Care, Oil & Gas, Utility, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Functional Executives (Finance, Marketing, SCM, HR, Operations, etc.) who would like to learn and adapt the concepts of data science and gain confidence to apply data science using python in their core functions.
In order to enhance the efficiency & effectiveness of learning, it is desirable that participants must hold bachelor’s degree with minimum five years of managerial experience. Good analytical skill, concepts of basic mathematics and problem-solving aptitude. Prior knowledge of computer programming will be an added advantage.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes