Time & Stress Management Course
What You Will Learn
- Explore why time management issues arise
- How to manage your time by implementing a framework to achieve goals
- How to improve your ability to plan and prioritize work
- How to proactively schedule tasks, construct weekly plans and to-do lists
- Ways to minimize time wasters in the workplace
- Strategies and techniques to handle procrastination and interruptions
- Tools and techniques for effective delegation
- How to say ‘no’ to some ‘now’ requests
- How to identify work related and personal time wasters and generate ways to overcome them
- Your key priorities and goals in life and work
- Practical tools to use at work and ensure they make time to focus on priority tasks.
- How to develop a more pro-active approach at work
- The important rules of the time management
Where: Attend class In-Person at our training centers or Join Remotely using our online training system.
When: 10 hours of Expert Live Instruction by a Certified Trainer.
SPEAK TO A TRAINING CONSULTANT TODAY
Complete the form to book your free consultation.
Today’s workforce is experiencing job burnout and stress in epidemic proportions. Workers at all levels feel stressed out, insecure, and misunderstood. Many people feel the demands of the workplace, combined with the demands of home, have become too much to handle. The Time and Stress Management course explores the causes of such stress, and suggests general and specific stress management strategies that people can use every day.
The Time and Stress Management course is designed to enable participants to clearly identify work related and personal time wasters and generate ways to overcome them, to identify key priorities and goals in life and work, to introduce participants to practical tools to use at work and ensure that they make time to focus on priority tasks, to assist participants to develop a more proactive approach at work, and to learn the import rules of time management.
Why Choose NADIA
- Training since 1983
- Certified instructors
- Face to Face instruction
- In-Person or Online learning
- Scheduling flexibility
- Certificate of Completion
- Accredited by KHDA & ACTVET
- 5-Star Google Reviews
Get Certified Today!
Whether you want to enhance your job prospects, grow in your career, or start a different career path, earn a NADIA Training Institute career certificate which is Recognized by Gulf Employers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of registering for a course at NADIA?
NADIA Training Institute has been the benchmark for professional training and certification in the Middle East for 40 years. We have built thousands of careers and developed skill sets with our government-approved and internationally accredited training. NADIA Training Institute Professional Certifications are widely recognized by employers in the region and can be used to enhance your job prospects, enrich your CV and build your career.
Why should I take professional training?
There are many reasons and benefits to upskilling or reskilling yourself with professional training. By improving your abilities and skills, you are more likely to stand out to an employer. You will also make yourself more marketable for new job roles and if you are currently working, improve your eligibility for job promotions. It is important to take professional training with an accredited institution that can offer you professional certifications that are recognizable by employers.
Will taking this course help me to get a job?
On completion of a training with NADIA, we can connect you to job vacancies from within our network. At anytime, you can register yourself and apply for jobs at http://nadia-me.com/
Does NADIA offer weekend and weekday classes?
Yes, we offer weekend and weekday classes based on students requirements. This may be planned with our training consultants at the time of course registration.
How can I pay for a course?
NADIA Training Institute supports several different payment methods and payment plans. Find out more by speaking to one of our training consultants.