Whether you require a single course for a small group or extensive training for your entire workforce, consider On-Site Training at your chosen location.
Onsite Training is a training delivery format when our qualified Trainer(s) will come to your office or deliver training at a convenient location of your choice.
It is a popular training option if a number of your employees have a common training objective and need to be trained in the same technology, or if you have a business/ IT project to implement and would like your staff trained for it.
NADIA Training Institute is Accredited by Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) and Abu Dhabi Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (ACTVET) of the UAE.
BENEFITS OF ON-SITE TRAINING
- Get The Most Out Of Your Training Budget – Onsite training can help your business, whether large or small, by allowing you to train as many or as few employees as you need. Taking advantage of NADIA’s onsite training can save you both time and travel expenses.
- Flexible Training Options – NADIA can fit onsite training into your schedule and conduct it at a location convenient for your staff. Depending on your company’s specific needs, NADIA’s Instructors can use standard training options, or customize them for individual topics you require.
- Custom Courses for Your Business – NADIA keeps training unique, engaging, and relevant by generating course content specifically for your business. This allows you to put your training to more efficient and immediate use.
- Hands-On Training & Demonstrations – Your employees will be ready to put their new knowledge to use right away with NADIA’s customized training and real-world examples.
- Consistent Information Delivery – Ensure your employees all receive the same information and course content through group training with NADIA. Onsite training is a particularly great option for launching a company-wide training initiative.
- Receive Great Return On Investment – Proper training through NADIA can increase employee productivity while minimizing downtime. Onsite training also allows employees to operate their actual equipment, allowing them to quickly use their new skills.
On-Site Training FAQs
Q: How does on-site training work?
A: Training can consist of one course or a training program incorporating multiple courses. Each course can be delivered in its standard format or, alternatively, it can be customised by combining selected content. You can even combine components from a number of courses and different levels together.
Q: What courses can you deliver onsite?
A: NADIA Training can deliver almost any course onsite. This includes onsite training for any Business Courses including Time Management, Leadership, Project Management, AutoCAD, Desktop applications including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project or Access, as well as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign; technical training including MS Servers, Cisco or something else.
Q: What’s the typical class size?
A: No matter what size group you need to train, we’ll develop a solution that fits your needs perfectly.
Q: Where can we train?
A: We can train anywhere in the GCC and the UAE. The cost of travel and accommodation might be applied. If that is the case we will agree on these costs prior to you purchasing your training.
Q: How does NADIA prepare its instructors?
A: Our instructors are experts in the subject matter they teach and are certified in their chosen product or technology area. In addition, our trainers must annually go through a rigorous process to further develop their teaching skills, a process which includes supervised practice teaching via train the trainer programme.
Q: Can our Onsite Training be tailored?
A: Of course! This is what makes us different to most other onsite training companies. We even provide a free Training Analysis to establish your current and required level of onsite training. All of this at no extra charge!