Mental health in the workplace is an essential component within the complex world we are currently navigating, we are in a new pandemic paradigm. Rapid changes have caused companies to seek out job applicants who possess certain qualities. Mental health is a key ability to harness in order to keep up with an ever-changing business environment.
It is a smart business decision to invest in the early and regular interventions of mental health as a team or individually. This one decision adds value to the consistent performance and productivity of employees and the company as a whole. With our Mental Health at Work training, help yourself or your employees incorporate mental leadership practices into their daily routines, including better communication skills and strong interpersonal relations for peak performance.
- NADIA Training Institute
- Knowledge and Human Development Authority
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
By the end of the training participants will be able to:
- Give examples of clearly stigmatizing language
- Give examples of good language to use, and language to avoid
- Agree that we all always have a state of mental health
- Discuss definitions of mental health and what it means to them
- Explain the difference between mental health and mental illness
- Functioning and not functioning whether they have a mental illness
- Module 1: Mental Health Awareness
- Module 2: Mental Health First Aid
- Module 3: The Impact of Mental Health
- Module 4: Management