Finance for Non–Finance Professionals
What You Will Learn
Understanding the financial concept
- Introduction of international accounting and financial reporting standards (IFRS and IAS)
- Usage of financial information for strategic decision making.
Understanding of financials statement to assess the financial health of organization, to make decision of investment or improvement
- Balance sheet / statement of financial position
- Profit and loss / statement of profit and loss
- Cash flow statement
- Statement of equity
Evaluating performance of your organization
- Measuring & improving efficiency
- Profitability ratios
- Breakeven analysis
- Variance analysis
- Benchmarking against industry standards
- Key performance indicators
- Vertical analysis
- Horizontal analysis
Working capital management importance to manage operational funding requirements
- Debtors’ / account receivable management
- Stock / inventory management
- Creditor management
- Cash management
Investment decision-making and project appraisal methods
- Cost –benefit analysis
- Break-even concepts
- Payback period
- Time value of money, NPV, IRR
Corporate finance decisions for the organization to maximize the shareholder wealth
- Capital structure
- Capital financing
- Investments and capital budgeting
Dividend polices decision
- Dividends and return on capital
Application of financial Information in strategic analysis and decision making
- PEST analysis to analyze the external environment of the organization
- SWOT analysis to analyze internal environment of the organization
- Porter’s five forces to analyses completion in the industry
- BCG matrix to analyze strategic position of the organization
Where: Attend class In-Person at our training centers or Join Remotely using our online training system.
When: 4 days of Expert Live Instruction by a Certified Trainer.
SPEAK TO A TRAINING CONSULTANT TODAY
Complete the form to book your free consultation.
On this course designed specifically for non-finance directors and senior managers we will demystify the world of finance, helping you to assess the financial health of an organization in the context of its strategic objectives.
Finance for Non–Finance Professionals course will give you an understanding of key financial concepts and terminology, as well as the skills and knowledge required to evaluate business plans with confidence, question financial information and contribute more effectively to decision-making.
- Ensuring that management reporting is effective in enabling the organization’s strategy to be achieved
- Understand common financial statements and, how they relate to each other and are affected by business decisions.
- Understand the relationship between financial and corporate strategies, the concept of financial risk, and the importance of risk assessment and management.
Why Choose NADIA
- Training since 1983
- Certified instructors
- Face to Face instruction
- In-Person or Online learning
- Scheduling flexibility
- Certificate of Completion
- Accredited by KHDA & ACTVET
- 5-Star Google Reviews
Get Certified Today!
Whether you want to enhance your job prospects, grow in your career, or start a different career path, earn a NADIA Training Institute career certificate which is Recognized by Gulf Employers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of registering for a course at NADIA?
NADIA Training Institute has been the benchmark for professional training and certification in the Middle East for 40 years. We have built thousands of careers and developed skill sets with our government-approved and internationally accredited training. NADIA Training Institute Professional Certifications are widely recognized by employers in the region and can be used to enhance your job prospects, enrich your CV and build your career.
Why should I take professional training?
There are many reasons and benefits to upskilling or reskilling yourself with professional training. By improving your abilities and skills, you are more likely to stand out to an employer. You will also make yourself more marketable for new job roles and if you are currently working, improve your eligibility for job promotions. It is important to take professional training with an accredited institution that can offer you professional certifications that are recognizable by employers.
Will taking this course help me to get a job?
On completion of a training with NADIA, we can connect you to job vacancies from within our network. At anytime, you can register yourself and apply for jobs at http://nadia-me.com/
Does NADIA offer weekend and weekday classes?
Yes, we offer weekend and weekday classes based on students requirements. This may be planned with our training consultants at the time of course registration.
How can I pay for a course?
NADIA Training Institute supports several different payment methods and payment plans. Find out more by speaking to one of our training consultants.