NADIA Training Institute is a leading corporate training institute serving the UAE, GCC and Middle East. We pioneered professional training and development in the region in 1983 to become the single largest and most proficient corporate trainer with over three decades of education experience in the region. NADIA Training Institute is the #1 recommended Corporate Training Institute in the Middle East by employers and career professionals.
NADIA training courses are designed to maximize your return on time invested in corporate learning and development. Our proven training methodology includes: (i) small class sizes for a better learning environment; (ii) blended learning experiences that include interactive boards, in-person classroom activities, online learning materials, case studies, group discussions; and (iii) a wide selection of multi-discipline training courses that are customizable to fit your company’s learning objectives.
- NADIA Training Institute is the market leader in corporate training with over 37 years of training experience in workplace skill development
- We deliver world-class training courses offered in association with leading learning and development organizations and accredited institutions from around the world
- NADIA training courses are taught by our full time in-house professional trainer instructors who are certified knowledge experts with in-depth industry experience
- We understand every organization is different and our ability to customize our training courses for companies enables high impact professional development training
- We offer companies flexibility in choice of training location: (a) on-site at your office, (b) off-site at any of our facilities, at a hotel, or other local venue, and (c) for international clients, hosting their next corporate training off-site at any of our offices
- Our qualified team of training consultants and associates perform the ‘NADIA Training Need Analysis’ (TNA) to identify the gaps in employee training prior to delivering a tailored corporate training solution
“We have achieved a leading ranking in the region for corporate training, and are committed to continuing our reputation for training excellence.”
– Ajay Malhotra, NADIA Global CEO
Why Is Corporate Training Important For You?
According to the Association for Talent Development, companies that offer comprehensive training programs have 218% higher income per employee than companies without formalized training. Moreover, these companies also enjoy a 24% higher profit margin than those who spend less on training.
Supporting your employees by continuing to invest in their professional development, even when there are economic downturns, is a smart decision. Investing in employees through training and skill development programs demonstrates a company’s commitment in creating a productive business culture. This builds employee loyalty, increases employee motivation, which results in better customer satisfaction and leads to increased profitability.
Companies that have adopted a futuristic vision are committed to make training a key part of their organizational culture. Continuous investment in the professional development of your employees translates into:
- More stable workforce and employee job satisfaction
- High motivation and morale among employees
- Increased employee productivity and performance
- Promotes internal employee advancement
- Increased efficiencies in processes and adherence to quality standards
- Well-trained employees help companies achieve long-term profitability
- Greater capacity to adopt new technologies and methods
- Increased innovation in strategies and products
- Enhanced brand reputation and company profile
Our Corporate Training Clients
NADIA Training Institute corporate clients include thousands of businesses including SMEs, trading companies, large group organizations, free zone companies and multinational companies. We continue to successfully cater to a wide range of customers for the significant amount of education experience we have gained over time, our proven training methodology and the approach we adopt on every client engagement, and the world-class quality of our in-house full time professional trainer instructors.
Our corporate clients are based in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, UAE, and originate from neighbouring Gulf countries including Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and Oman. NADIA Training Institute has successfully delivered over 1 million training hours to internationally based companies. The robust reputation and attractiveness of NADIA Training Institute expands further across the Middle East, reaching as far as the African continent with corporate clients based in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, South Africa and more. Corporate clients repeatedly choose NADIA Training Institute as their preferred partner for employee learning and development, recognizing the importance of experience, knowledge and professionalism to create an optimal learning environment, which NADIA Training Institute proudly represents.
Join the more than 9,000 clients that have already entrusted NADIA Training Institute for their corporate training needs. Our corporate training consultants and professional trainer instructors will assist you to grow the skills and productivity of your workforce further.