Certification In Professional HR Management
Duration of Class : 30 hours
Availability of Weekend and Weekday slots
The Certification in Professional HR Management (PHRM) Course enables you to manage people and client relations, in addition to acquiring business skills that will support you in understanding the key strategic HR issues that are relevant to today’s HR managers.
The training course will cover a variety of focus areas such as recruitment, training and development, research skills development and implementing effective performance management.
On completion of the course, you have the choice to take your learning experience to the next level by joining Nadia Global for a practical on-the-job training.
- Comprehensive and in-depth understanding of all aspects of Human Resource Management
- How Human Resource Management fits into an organization’s strategic objectives
- How the use of Human Resource data can improve business performance
- The different roles that HR has to carry out to enable the smooth-running of the organization
- Gain knowledge on UAE Labor Law
- Effective Recruitment tools
- How to create a Learning, Training and Development (LTD) culture in the company
- Examine HR performance management tools
- Understanding Payroll process
- Develop your research skills and link theoretical concepts to practice
- Become an expert at working across a range of HR management disciplines
- Human Resources Management
- Recruitment Process
- Selection Process
- New Employee Orientation
- Effective Performance Management
- Organizational Exit
Complete the form to Book your course now and get a free consultation with one of our experts.
Our training course has been rated by our students as one of the best courses in UAE through Google Reviews.
Get Certified Today!
Whether you want to enhance your job prospects, grow in your career, or start a different career path, earn a NADIA Training Institute career certificate which is Recognized by Gulf Employers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of registering for a course at NADIA?
NADIA Training Institute has been the benchmark for professional training and certification in the Middle East for 40 years. We have built thousands of careers and developed skill sets with our government-approved and internationally accredited training. NADIA Training Institute Professional Certifications are widely recognized by employers in the region and can be used to enhance your job prospects, enrich your CV and build your career.
Why should I take professional training?
There are many reasons and benefits to upskilling or reskilling yourself with professional training. By improving your abilities and skills, you are more likely to stand out to an employer. You will also make yourself more marketable for new job roles and if you are currently working, improve your eligibility for job promotions. It is important to take professional training with an accredited institution that can offer you professional certifications that are recognizable by employers.
Does NADIA offer weekend and weekday classes?
Yes, we offer weekend and weekday classes based on students requirements. This may be planned with our training consultants at the time of course registration.
How can I pay for a course?
NADIA Training Institute supports several different payment methods and payment plans. Find out more by speaking to one of our training consultants.