VAT Audit Training
Send an Enquiry:
Internally done by trainer
Knowing what VAT is and how to implement it in order to be compliant with the government is essential for a company to run smoothly. The unique VAT Audit Training will assist the VAT auditors in planning, preparation, carrying out VAT audit and making reports. This is why the following members of a company should attend our VAT Audit training in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
- VAT preparation, training and auditing
- VAT auditing process
- Post audit support and auditor’s opinion
- Main concerns of the vat audit
- Auditor check in terms of compliance.
- Auditor check in terms of record keeping
- Vat consultant is not available or able to tackle the auditor.
- Challenges in your industry and focused as part of audit.
- Synchronization with suppliers and customers and third party documents
- Treatment and valuation of assets and expenses for tax purpose
- Invoicing and synchronization of old records
- Over under invoicing
- Non registrations or registrations in the mid year.
- Audit concerns in undocumented business,
- Audit concerns in real estate, hospitality, entertainment industry, brokerage business, travel and tourism, education and training, healthcare, import and export, rental industry, oil and gas, fmcg, banking / financial institutions, non banking financial institutions, contracting , courier, transportation, investments, f&b, insurance , not for profit, government, telecom, freezones and others.
- Benefits of reconciliations,
- Undocumented sales procurement and expenses.
- Which instances maybe categorised as evasion and which will be categorised as Mistakes and relavant penalities.
- Answering your intuitive questions/concerns that may become a reality in form of penalties
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes