Cash Flow Statement Training
Develop the skills to analyze your cash flow statement, understand the liquidity / actual cash position of the company and the way funds flow to plan and control the financial operations properly.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Distinguish between cash flows from operating, investing and financing activities.
- Reconcile differences between net income and cash flow from operations.
- Develop insights about the liquidity and solvency of a company
- Help predict future cash flows by explaining the change in the cash balance as reported on the balance sheet.
- Prepare a statement of cash flows using both direct and indirect methods.
- Introduction to Financial Statements
- The link between the three major financial statements – income statement, balance sheet and statement of cash flows
- Structure of statement of cash flows – operating, investing and financing activities
- Myth of “Profit” – I MADE PROFIT, BUT WHERE IS THE CASH?
- Definition of “profit”
- Subjective judgments influencing profit figures – provisions and accruals
- Reconciling between profits and cash flow figures
- Preparing statement of cash flows
- Cash flow from operating activities – direct vs. indirect method
- Cash flow from investing and financing activities
Internally done by trainer
Send an Enquiry:
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes