Office Manager Job Training
Send an Enquiry:
Internally done by trainer
Office Management Training & Work Experience is designed to increase the skills of Support personnel across a range of disciplines. The training identifies and examines the key components of the role and within each element builds up a range of approaches and techniques for operating an efficient office or support team. These elements include interpersonal, communication, organizational and time management competencies. These skills and techniques will be required in a blended and integrated way as you meet the challenges of your workplace.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants should be able to:
- Understand the importance of effective administration skills within an organization
- Identify the roles of an Office Manger
- Manage time efficiently and be able to think proactively
- Describe the essentials of an effective office system;
- Perform basic Human Resources Functions
- Understand the basic management functions of Planning, Organizing and controlling
- Introduction into the basic office administration functions
Understanding Your Organization
- Developing a Mission Statement
- Developing a Vision Statement
- Developing a Value Statement
- Customer Service
- Requests for Service and Complaint Tracking
- Dealing with Angry Customers
- All Organizational Structures have Common Features
- Principles of Organizational Design
- Allocation of Decision Rights
- Issues in Developing Organizations
- Producing Organization Charts
- Strategies for Organizational Improvement
- Office Layout
- Organizational Performance Monitoring
Managing People and Processes
- Purpose/ Discussion
Writing a Procedure or Process Statement
- How to Develop Procedure Statements
- Simple Flowcharting
- Key Opportunities for Good Personnel Management
- Performance Management
- Role of the Supervisor
- Employee Evaluations
- Performance Evaluation Report
- Recruitment, Interviewing and Reference Checking
- Interviewing Tips
- What Questions Should I Not Ask?
- Work Environment/ Training
- Employee Orientation
- Discipline (Compliance’s)
The Right Way to Deal with Things That Go Wrong
- Preventing a Problem from Occurring Again
- Use of Policy Within the Organization
- Procedure Manual
- Internal Office Communication
- Methods of Communicating with Groups of Employees
- Supporting the Marketing Manager and marketing team with project organization.
- Performing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities.
- Conducting market research and analyzing marketing surveys.
- Employing online marketing analytics to gather information from web and social media pages.
- Updating databases, spreadsheets, and inventory lists.
- Preparing promotional presentations and organizing promotional events.
- Composing and posting online content for the company’s social media page and website.
- Writing marketing literature for company brochures and press releases.
- Building strong relationships with customers.
- Easy Steps to Improve File Management
- Labels for Administration Files
- Council Minutes and Index
- How the Retention Programme Works
The Golden Rules of Meeting Management
- Roles and Responsibilities
- The Meeting Leader’s Role
- Meeting Norms/Ground Rules
- A Sample List of Ground Rules
- Meeting Room Arrangements
- Overview of Projects
- Project Phases
- Project Plan Outline
- Project Control
- Project Status
Prioritization of Work for Managers and Supervisors
- Importance of Ethics
- Why People Sometimes Make Unethical Decisions
- Warning Signs of Unethical Behavior
- Creating an Ethical Culture Checklist for Leaders
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes