Microsoft Office Basic Course
Send an Enquiry:
Internally done by trainer
Learn the basics of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Providing hands-on experience in Windows operating system
- Learn to create, edit and format documents.
- Prepare newsletters, resumes, various reports and templates.
- Perform basic mathematical operations in worksheet.
- Prepare payroll, invoice, schedules and other reports.
- Create, edit, save and print presentations.
- Format and animate the presentation.
- Send, receive and manage emails
- Learn to manage multiples email, keep track of schedules, appointments and meetings.
- Exploring the interface, Handling and Managing files
- Managing User accounts, Exploring Control panel, Windows Utilities
- Explore Microsoft Word, Editing and proofreading
- Formatting the text, Working with tables and smart arts
- Aligning, layout and printing documents.
- Demonstrate competence in using some of the features associated with word processing such as creating standard tables, using pictures and images within a document
- Creating and editing data in workbook
- Formatting worksheet and organizing workbook.
- Performing calculations, Working with charts and tables, Using formulas.
- Learn Microsoft Excel tips & techniques that will make your work you work faster, efficiently, and you will be able to do complex tasks in a matter of minutes too!
- Exploring PowerPoint and working with slides, Formatting slides
- Adding visual enhancements, Transitions and animations
- Reviewing and delivering presentation.
- You will then finalize a presentation and secure it with a digital signature to authenticate its validity.
- Getting started with outlook, Send and receive emails
- Managing appointments and meetings, Working with calendars, Tracking tasks.
- Use different types of options for tracking or managing messages such as voting buttons, flags, or level of importance
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty