Microsoft Excel Courses in Dubai
Send an Enquiry:
Internally done by trainer
- Working with Longer documents
- Creating and applying templates to multiple documents.
- Working with charts, smart arts, links, etc.
- Managing Mail-Merge
- Creating Forms.
- Conditional formatting
- Working with Lookup formulas
- Data analysis functionalities
- Working with pivot tables and pivot charts
- Creating and applying templates to multiple worksheets.
- Getting started with Microsoft Access
- Creating database and tables
- Working with forms
- Retrieving data using queries
- Generating reports.
- Getting started with MS Projects
- Managing resources.
- Formatting Gantt and Timeline view
- Creating, managing and tracking tasks.
- Reporting and printing project status.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty