Microsoft Excel Courses in Dubai
Send an Enquiry:
Internally done by trainer
Microsoft Office (Outlook, Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) is a lot of work area applications which give adaptable and simple approaches to systematize, oversee, and present data. Information identified with Microsoft Tools is compulsory in the present occupation advertise. Secure essential and furthermore propelled aptitudes with Microsoft office preparing at NADIA training institute in Dubai.
We offer the best MS Office Classes in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah areas. Numerous people who contacted us are bad at Microsoft Office Tools, without which ordinary assignments become a weight in office. We had given them satisfactory information on programming resembles Access, Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint successfully, which made their work extremely simple.
Microsoft Excel is the most regularly utilized spreadsheet application that permits clients to:
- Rapidly store, sort, and break down a lot of data
- Make diagrams or graphs to effortlessly recognize information patterns
- Perform scientific tasks easily
Figuring out how to utilize Excel is an interest in both your own and expert life. Exceed expectations makes it simple to screen money related execution, for example, business benefit or misfortune, figure installments on enormous buys, plan a spending limit, or remain composed with agendas.
As a worker, figuring out how to utilize Excel proficiently offers some incentive, since most employments use this application. This opens up more open doors for business and professional success.
- Working with Longer documents
- Creating and applying templates to multiple documents.
- Working with charts, smart arts, links, etc.
- Managing Mail-Merge
- Creating Forms.
- Conditional formatting
- Working with Lookup formulas
- Data analysis functionalities
- Working with pivot tables and pivot charts
- Creating and applying templates to multiple worksheets.
- Getting started with Microsoft Access
- Creating database and tables
- Working with forms
- Retrieving data using queries
- Generating reports.
- Getting started with MS Projects
- Managing resources.
- Formatting Gantt and Timeline view
- Creating, managing and tracking tasks.
- Reporting and printing project status.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes