Microsoft Courses in Abu Dhabi
Send an Enquiry:
Internally done by trainer
We offer Microsoft Courses in Abu Dhabi. There is currently Microsoft Training Courses in Abu Dhabi that you can take. If you want to learn Microsoft (MS) Course, contact us. Learn the basics of the MS Office Suite, including Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
The top Microsoft Office courses in Dubai,Abu Dhabi, Sharjah. Microsoft Office or broadly known as MS Office, is a restrictive suite for both expert and individual utilization. The essential capacity is to orchestrate, compose and show commendable data. From this point of view, it very well may be securely said about this broadly mainstream application that it tends to be as valuable in close to home life as it is advantageous in the expert/official work.
Since its commencement, MS Office is the most well-known industry standard application suite for office work, and it has yielded wonderful accomplishment through its various forms throughout the years. There are numerous Microsoft courses in Dubai, Sharjah and Abu Dhabi to browse. Having the option to take a shot at not many or all utilizations of MS office like MS Power point, MS Word, MS Access and MS Excel will help your opportunity of employability, expertise level and vocation quality. Essential Excel preparing and Word preparing are 2 most well known Office courses for individuals who need to begin learning the Office applications.
- Providing hands-on experience in Windows operating system
- Learn to create, edit and format documents.
- Prepare newsletters, resumes, various reports and templates.
- Perform basic mathematical operations in worksheet.
- Prepare payroll, invoice, schedules and other reports.
- Create, edit, save and print presentations.
- Format and animate the presentation.
- Send, receive and manage emails
- Learn to manage multiples email, keep track of schedules, appointments and meetings.
- Exploring the interface, Handling and Managing files
- Managing User accounts, Exploring Control panel, Windows Utilities
- Explore Microsoft Word, Editing and proofreading
- Formatting the text, Working with tables and smart arts
- Aligning, layout and printing documents.
- Creating and editing data in workbook
- Formatting worksheet and organizing workbook.
- Performing calculations, Working with charts and tables, Using formulas.
- Exploring PowerPoint and working with slides, Formatting slides
- Adding visual enhancements, Transitions and animations
- Reviewing and delivering presentation.
- Getting started with outlook, Send and receive emails
- Managing appointments and meetings, Working with calendars, Tracking tasks.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes