IELTS Preparation in Abu Dhabi
Send an Enquiry:
Internally done by trainer
We offer IELTS Preparation in Abu Dhabi. At NADIA Training Institute, we have prepared a short course for IELTS Preparation in which you get trained by our Expert IELTS Trainers on how you can get the best score on your first attempt.
By taking an IELTS test, you will get a test report that is perceived and acknowledged by a huge number of organizations around the globe, including organizations, colleges, proficient bodies, and government offices.
- Get a highly qualified teacher with IELTS experience
- Learn about the test format and different question types using the latest IELTS preparation materials
- Improve your listening, speaking, reading and writing skills
- Develop effective test strategies
- Practice doing sample IELTS tasks and get feedback on your performance.
IELTS Preparation program will help you in handling every one of the modules and contains broad assets in all modules that will empower you to score great band. What’s more, practice tests are additionally given.
The LISTENING Module:
- This module contains between 38 & 42 questions, this section includes various situation types as well as question types
General Training READING Module:
In this module, you must answer questions in three sections with increasing difficulty and a total of 1500 to 2500 words.
- Social Survival – Retrieving Factual information
- Training Survival – Language in a training context
- General reading – Extended prose with an emphasis on descriptive and instructive texts
General Training WRITING Module:
This module involves two writing tasks. Task one is a short letter in response to a given problem or solution. Task two is a presentation of an argument or discussion of a problem. You will be evaluated on your ability to
- Provide general factual information
- Outline a problem and present a solution
- Present and justify and opinion
The SPEAKING Module:
You will have to speak to an examiner for about 15 minutes; you will be assessed on your ability to
- Communicate efficiently
- Use appropriate vocabulary and structures
- Demonstrate general fluency
- Ask questions
- Demonstrate intelligibility
- Take initiative in a conversation
- Demonstrate structural accuracy
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes