Financial Accounting and Reporting Course
Learn the best way of presenting information to owners/ shareholders/ stockholders about the position of the resources they invested.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the objective of financial reporting, the elements of the financial statements, and the related key assumptions and principles.
- Define and distinguish between cash basis and accrual basis accounting and the impact of each on the financial statements
- Properly account for and report assets, liabilities, equity, revenues and expenses.
- Prepare properly structured financial statements with the required notes and disclosures in periodic financial reports.
- Financial statements and business decisions
- Income statement
- Balance sheet and statement of owners’ equity
- Statement of cash flows
- Accounting for investments
- Accounting for leases
- Accounting changes and errors
Internally done by trainer
Send an Enquiry:
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty