Customer Excellence Training Course
Send an Enquiry:
NADIA/ KHDA/ ACTVET
Internally done by trainer
After sales service plays an important role in customer satisfaction and customer retention. It generates loyal customers. Customers start believing in the brand and get associated with the organization for a longer duration. They speak good about the organization and its products. A satisfied and happy customer brings more individuals and eventually more revenues for the organization. After sales service plays a pivotal role in strengthening the bond between the organization and customers.
- Explain the importance of customer service in a competitive environment
- Defend the vital role internal customers play and show that their satisfaction is key for the success of an organization
- Practice the techniques of managing customer expectations and delighting customers
- Provide better, faster service and increase customer satisfaction
- Recognize early signals of customer irritation and respond appropriately in order to quickly find a workable solution to the problem
Module 1 – Introduction
- What is After Sales Service Excellence?
- Significance of Post Sales Service Excellence
- Working on getting a New Customer vs. retaining an Existing Customer
- Exposing the reasons and consequences why customers` behavior is changing
Module 2 – Internal Customer Service
- Identifying internal and external customers
- A final definition
- Elements of service
- Customer requirements
- Foundation of great service people
Module 3 – Managing Customer Expectations
- The Importance of customer expectations
- Perceived service quality
- What to say and what not to say
- Calming upset customers
- 12 tips for calming upset customers
- Comments you should avoid
Module 4 – Customer Experience Excellence
- Personalization – Using individualized attention to drive an emotional connection.
- Integrity – Being trustworthy and engendering trust.
- Expectations – Managing, meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- Resolution – Turning a poor experience into a great one.
- Time and Effort – Minimizing customer effort and creating frictionless processes
- Empathy – Achieving an understanding of the customer’s circumstances to drive deep rapport.
Module 5 – Measuring and Monitoring Customer Satisfaction
- How to encourage customer to provide complaints and feedbacks and value of such
- All sources of getting feedback:
– how and when you should measure
– how reliable is the info?
– how to evaluate feedback
– Relevance of Customer Surveys
– Conducting VOCs
- How to work with complaints
- Mystery Shopping and how to successfully conduct it
- Creating efficient questionnaires, interviews, and surveys
– How reliable is the info?
– Advantages and disadvantages
– How and when you should measure
– How to interpret them
- Taking Criticism Positively
- Implementing Improvement Strategies
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes