Customer Care Skills Training
Learn to win a customer and maintain long term customer relations. Customer service is sometimes the only way a business can differentiate itself from its competitors. It isn’t just about the way you greet and serve your customers; it involves many aspects of business operations. Quality customer service is about exceeding the expectations of your customers and really focusing on their needs and expectations.
This interactive course will include a number of activities and role plays to give participants the opportunity to practice the skills they have learnt, while in a friendly environment.
- Realize the relationship between customer service and customer satisfaction
- Identify qualities of excellent customer service
- Learn to handle difficult customers
- Dealing with Difficult, Rude or Indifferent Customers
- Handling Complaints with Empathy and Efficiency
- Gaining Confidence in your Customer Service Role
- When to Say No!
- Importance of Customer Feedback
- Who is a Customer?
- What is Customer Service?
- Importance of Customer Service
- Customer Needs and Wants
- Types of Customers
- Aggressive Customers
- Effective Communication
- First Impression
- Telephone Etiquette
NADIA/ KHDA/ ACTVET
Internally done by trainer
Send an Enquiry:
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes