Customer Care Skills Training
Send an Enquiry:
NADIA/ KHDA/ ACTVET
Internally done by trainer
Learn to win a customer and maintain long term customer relations. Customer service is sometimes the only way a business can differentiate itself from its competitors. It isn’t just about the way you greet and serve your customers; it involves many aspects of business operations. Quality customer service is about exceeding the expectations of your customers and really focusing on their needs and expectations.
This interactive course will include a number of activities and role plays to give participants the opportunity to practice the skills they have learnt, while in a friendly environment.
- Realize the relationship between customer service and customer satisfaction
- Identify qualities of excellent customer service
- Learn to handle difficult customers
- Dealing with Difficult, Rude or Indifferent Customers
- Handling Complaints with Empathy and Efficiency
- Gaining Confidence in your Customer Service Role
- When to Say No!
- Importance of Customer Feedback
- The Building Blocks for Ensuring A Customer Focused Organization
- Improving Internal Customer Service to Achieve Great External Customer Service
- Your commitment to Quality Service
Who is a Customer?
What is Customer Service?
- Understanding the Needs & Expectations of your customers
- The three Levels of Customer Service
- Importance of Customer Service
- Competition in Customer Service.
- Benefits of Probing
- Types of questions
Types of Customers
- Loyal Customer
- Need Based Customers
- Wandering Customers
- Discount Customers
- Impulse Customers
- Tips to handle Aggressive Customers
- Tips for Effective Communication
- Communication Barriers
- Creating a good First Impression
Identifying Queries, Concerns and Complaints
- Why Do People Complain?
- The Benefits Of Complaints
- How To Handle A Complaint – Wearing Your Customer Service Armor
- Having A Positive Attitude In Dealing With Complaints
- Benefits of Customer Feedback
- Customer Service Language – Do’s and Don’ts
- Golden Rules to say NO
Going the Extra Mile – ‘The Unforgettable ‘Wow!’ Factor’
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes