CompTIA + Course
Understand the basic knowledge of computing concepts, including the difference between hardware and software.
- Identify the components of standard desktop personal computers.
- Identify fundamental components and functions of personal computer operating systems.
- Identify best practices followed by professional personal computer technicians.
- Install and configure computer components.
- Install and configure system components.
- Maintain and troubleshoot peripheral components.
- Troubleshoot system components.
- Install and configure operating systems.
- Maintain and troubleshoot installation of Microsoft Windows.
- Install and manage network connections.
- Support laptops and portable computing devices
- Support printers and scanners.
- Identify personal computer security concepts.
- Support personal computer security.
- Personal Computer Components
- Operating System Fundamentals
- PC Technician Professional Best Practices
- Installing and Configuring Peripheral Components
- Installing and Configuring System Components
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Peripheral Components
- Troubleshooting System Components
- Installing and Configuring Operating Systems
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows
- Network Technologies
- Installing and Managing Network Connections
- Supporting Laptops and Portable Computing Devices
- Supporting Printers and Scanners
- Personal Computer Security Concepts
- Supporting Personal Computer Security
Internally done by trainer
Send an Enquiry:
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty