Send an Enquiry:
Internally done by trainer
Understand the basic knowledge of computing concepts, including the difference between hardware and software.
- Identify the components of standard desktop personal computers.
- Identify fundamental components and functions of personal computer operating systems.
- Identify best practices followed by professional personal computer technicians.
- Install and configure computer components.
- Install and configure system components.
- Maintain and troubleshoot peripheral components.
- Troubleshoot system components.
- Install and configure operating systems.
- Maintain and troubleshoot installation of Microsoft Windows.
- Install and manage network connections.
- Support laptops and portable computing devices
- Support printers and scanners.
- Identify personal computer security concepts.
- Support personal computer security.
Personal Computer Components
- Personal Computer Components
- System Unit Components
- Storage Devices
- Personal Computer Connection Methods
Operating System Fundamentals
- Personal Computer Operating Systems
- Windows User Interface Components
- Windows File System Management
- Windows System Management Tools
PC Technician Professional Best Practices
- Tools of the Trade
- Electrical Safety
- Environmental Safety and Materials Handling
- Perform Preventative Maintenance
- Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
- Professionalism and Communication
Installing and Configuring Peripheral Components
- Install and Configure Display Devices
- Install and Configure Input Devices
- Install and Configure Adapter Cards
- Install and Configure Multimedia Devices
Installing and Configuring System Components
- Install and Configure Storage Devices
- Install and Configure Power Supplies
- Install and Configure Memory
- Install and Configure CPUs
- Install and Configure System Boards
Maintaining and Troubleshooting Peripheral Components
- Troubleshoot Display Devices
- Maintain and Troubleshoot Input Devices
- Troubleshoot Adapter Cards
- Troubleshoot Multimedia Devices
Troubleshooting System Components
- Troubleshoot Storage Devices
- Troubleshoot Power Supplies
- Troubleshoot Memory
- Troubleshoot CPUs
- Troubleshoot System Boards
Installing and Configuring Operating Systems
- Install Microsoft Windows
- Upgrade Windows
- Add Devices to Windows
- Optimize Windows
Maintaining and Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows
- Operating System Utilities
- Maintain Microsoft Windows
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Windows
- Recover Microsoft Windows
- Network Concepts
- Network Communications
- Network Connectivity
- Internet Technologies
Installing and Managing Network Connections
- Create Network Connections
- Install and Configure Web Browsers
- Maintain and Troubleshoot Network Connections
Supporting Laptops and Portable Computing Devices
- Laptop and Portable Computing Device Components
- Install and Configure Laptops and Portable Computing Devices
- Maintain and Troubleshoot Laptops and Portable Computing Devices
Supporting Printers and Scanners
- Printer and Scanner Technologies
- Printer and Scanner Components
- Printer and Scanner Processes
- Install and Configure Printers and Scanners
- Maintain and Troubleshoot Printers and Scanners
Personal Computer Security Concepts
- Security Fundamentals
- Security Protection Measures
- Data and Physical Security
- Wireless Security
- Social Engineering
Supporting Personal Computer Security
- Install and Configure Security Measures
- Maintain and Troubleshoot Security Measures
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty