Business Communication Skills
Send an Enquiry:
Internally done by trainer
The Business Communication Skills training equips the participant with the language and skills needed in order to be successful in any work place. The participant learns key skills that are needed in any business environment through enhanced and polished speaking, writing and reading skills training.
Improve your communication and speak with confidence. Equip and learn key skills necessary in any business environment.
- Equip you with the language and skills you need to be successful in any workplace
- Learn key skills needed in any business environment
- Enhanced and Polished Speaking, writing and reading skills
- Communication is a strategy
- Types of communication – Oral vs. written
- Essentials of Effective Communication
- What happens when we communicate?
- Types of Business Communication
- Common Barriers to Effective Communication
- Body Language Essentials
- Communication with clients/customers
- What is Business Writing?
- Elements to be considered before writing a business document
- Forms of Written Communication
- Differences between common written forms
- Grammar and Punctuation in Business Writing
- Confusing words
- Proofreading and its Tips
Effective Email Writing, Report Writing and Letter Writing
- Structure of an E-mail
- Bad vs. Good Email examples
- Letter Writing
- Letter Writing Tips
- Report Writing
- Common Types of Reports
- Meetings and Discussions
General Business Etiquette
- What is Business Etiquette?
- Why is Business Etiquette important?
- Dressing Etiquette
- Introduction Etiquette
- Telephone Etiquette
- Dinning Etiquette
- Team Skills
- Cultural Differences in International Business
- Humor in the workplace
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes