Autodesk Revit Structure Course
Send an Enquiry:
NADIA/ KHDA/ Autodesk
What you can do with Revit
NADIA Training Institute offers Autodesk Revit Structure Training in Abu Dhabi and Dubai for beginners, intermediates and advanced users demonstrating both basic and more in-depth features of the software. Lessons include everything from getting started in the application to managing projects, collaboration and more.
Building Components – Autodesk Revit course training allows users to perform structural design and analysis by modeling buildings using the basic components of walls and a foundation. This Revit Structure course teaches users fundamentals of building components, as well as the more advanced techniques of modeling with columns, beams, braces and more.
Views – Revit Structure users can learn how to create plan views, framing elevation views, drafting views and other views of designs in order to completely model structures. This Revit Structure Course also shows users how to work with visual styles and understand visibility graphics and overrides when creating structural drawings.
Presentation – This Revit Structure course help users to improve the presentation of their structural designs and drawings by introducing print settings, legends, text annotation, design options and more. Users can also employ collaboration tools, 3D views, project browsers and other tools to present projects in a professional and efficient way.
This course covers the basics the Revit Structure, from schematic design through construction documentation. Participants are introduced to the concepts of Building information Modelling and the tools for parametric design and documentation. This course is designed for any new user of Revit Structure. No previous CAD experience is necessary for this course. However, Architectural design, drafting, or engineering experience is useful.
After completing this class, you will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of Building Information Modeling
- Use the fundamental features of Revit Structure
- Use the parametric 3D design tools for creating and analyzing projects
- Develop a level of comfort and confidence with Revit Structure through hand-on experience
- Introduction to the Autodesk Revit Structure software
- Basic Drawing and Editing Tools
- Setting up Levels and Grids
- Working with Views
- Starting a structural project based on a linked architectural model
- Adding structural Columns and Walls
- Adding Foundations and structural slabs
- Structural Reinforcement
- Beams and Framing Systems
- Project Practices to reinforce learning
- Construction Documents
- Annotating Construction Documents
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes