Autodesk Revit Architecture Training
NADIA Training Institute offers Autodesk Revit Architecture Training in Abu Dhabi and Dubai for beginners, intermediates, and advanced users.
This Revit Architecture course provides training for the popular architecture design tool from Autodesk. Beginner, intermediate and advanced users will learn the core functions of Revit, BIM and much more with this comprehensive set of courses.
Building Planning – Architects can utilize AutoCAD Revit Architecture to completely plan out every aspect of a building, including walls, stairs, railings, doors, and roofs. This will ensure that the entire building comes together in a cohesive way that conforms to the specifications of the project.
Site Planning – A well-planned site is essential for a safely constructed building, and this Revit Architecture course can show users how to map out a site complete with property lines, elevation and parking components. By creating a 3D model of a site, architects can plan exactly how to proceed with the construction of a building.
Project Management – For architects that are planning a complete building project, AutoCAD Revit Architecture can provide them with tools for scheduling, planning out materials and more. This Revit Architecture course shows users how to manage a complete building project, from the basics of planning to more in-depth organization tools
This courseware covers the basics of Revit Architecture, from architectural schematic design through construction documentation. Participants are introduced to the concepts of Building Information Modelling and the tools for parametric design and documentation. No previous CAD experience is necessary. However, Architectural design, drafting, or engineering experience is useful. Participants should have an understanding of the common computer programs like Microsoft
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the purpose of Building Information Management (BIM) and how it is applied in Revit.
- Using the Revit Architecture workspace and interface Working with the basic drawing and editing tools in RevitCreating Levels and Grids as datum elements for the model.
- Creating a 3D building model with walls, curtain walls, windows, and doors.
- Set up a project using different templates, link Revit models, share projects using worksheets, define discipline settings, and import and edit DWG details.
- Adding floors and roofs to the building model.
- Creating standard and custom stairs.
- Detailing Reflected Ceiling Plans with ceilings and lighting fixtures.
- Adding component features, such as furniture and equipment.
- Setting up sheets for plotting with text, dimensions, details, tags, and schedules.
- Creating details.
- Add title blocks to a sheet, update the project information in a title block, and work with sheets.
Topics: The main topics covered in the course include:
- Creating Custom Templates
- Custom Schedules, including material takeoff
- Custom Walls, Roofs, and Floors
- Family Concepts and Techniques
- In-place Families
- Family Profiles
- Annotation Families
- Shared Parameters
Building Information Modeling in Revit Architecture:
- Building Information Modeling
- Overview of the Revit Architecture Interface
- Revit Architecture Terminology
- Starting Revit Projects
- Viewing Commands
- Introduction to Revit Architecture
- Basic Drawing and Editing Tools
- General Drawing Tool
- Editing Revit Elements
- Basic Modifying Tools
- Datum Elements – Levels and Grids
- Setting Up Levels
- Importing CAD Files
- Creating Structural Grids
- Adding Columns
- Drawing and Modifying Walls
- Drawing and Modifying Walls
- Helpful Editing Tools
Floors, Walls, Doors, Windows, and Views:
- Adding Doors and Windows
- Loading Door and Window Types from the Library.
- Creating Additional Door and Window Sizes
- Curtain Walls
- Creating Curtain Walls
- Adding Curtain Grids
- Working with Curtain Wall Panels
- Attaching Mullions to Curtain Grids
- Creating Views
- Duplicating Views
- Adding Callout Views
- Setting the View Display
- Creating Elevations
- Creating Sections
- Creating Floors
- Creating Shaft Openings
- Creating Sloped Floors
- Adding Components
- Reflected Ceiling Plans
- Creating Ceilings
- Ceiling Soffits
- Adding Ceiling Fixtures
- Setting up sheets
- Placing and modifying views on sheets
- Printing sheets
Annotating Construction Documents:
- Working with dimensions
- Working with text
- Adding detail lines and symbols
- Creating legends
Tags and Schedules:
- Adding tags
- Working with schedules
- Creating schedules
Revit Architecture assessment tests after training:
- Revit Architecture model tests
NADIA/ KHDA/ Autodesk
Send an Enquiry:
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes