WHO IS TIME & PRIORITY MANAGEMENT SKILLS COURSE FOR?
The Time Management training is designed to enable delegates to clearly identify work-related and personal time-wasters and generate ways to overcome them, to identify key priorities and goals in life and work, to introduce delegates to practical tools to use at work and ensure that they make time to focus on priority tasks, to assist candidates to develop a more proactive approach at work and to learn the import rules of time management.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Your motivation
- Hold Backs
- Time logs
- Ensuring Work-life balance
Time Planning Techniques
- The WADE formula
- To do Lists
- Body clock and prime time
- Maintaining Productivity and Teamwork
Time Mastery Methodologies
- Adopting the right attitude
- Setting smart goals
- Conducting a rigorous analysis
- Preparing a successful plan
- Avoiding continuous interruptions
- Planning efficient meetings
- Handling written communications
Tools to Fight Procrastination and Time Wasters
- Eat That Frog!
- Remove Distractions
- Give Yourself a Reward
- Break Up Large Tasks
- Relational leadership: influencing and inspiring through relationships
- Guiding stakeholder communications: interpreting strategic issues & providing strategic guidance
- Aligning communications strategy with business objectives
- Delivering real benefits from communications: engaged audiences, effective organisation, improved productivity
Communicating during Change
- Ethos and desire: communicating compelling visions that change corporate culture
- Walk the walk, talk the talk: the leader’s role during change
- Commitment from senior managers: creating a coalition of committed communicators
- Transparent communications & reputation risk management
- Fundamentals of Emotional Intelligence
- Assess your Emotional Quotient
- Understanding the Four Pillars of Emotional Intelligence
- Turning managers into effective communicators: capabilities, core competencies and performance
- Corporate identity, image & reputation, vision, mission & values
- Building competitive advantage and business through branding
- Sharing the investment story: Investor relations and financial PR
- The leader’s communication role during crises
JOIN 1000'S OF PROFESSIONALS
Frequently Asked Questions
NADIA Training Institute has been the benchmark for professional training in the Gulf market for more than 38 years. We have built thousands of careers and developed skill sets with our world-class training courses. Whether you want to enhance your job prospects or increase your productivity at work, you will find suitable courses at NADIA.
Yes, we do offer weekend and weekday classes based on students requirements. This may be planned with our learning consultants at the time of course registration.
Upon completion of any training program, while we cannot guarantee employment, we can connect you to recruiters and job vacancies from within our network.
NADIA Training Institute supports several different payment methods including cost-free instalment payment plans. Find out more by speaking to one of our learning consultants.