Sales Prospecting Course
What You Will Learn
- How to utilize consistent strategies, models, and skills for making a more compelling prospecting approach
- Deliver a tailored, needs-based message at the very start of the prospect dialogue using a point of connection
- Reach new opportunities by effectively asking for customer referrals
- Develop a compelling value proposition to get decision makers to accept a meeting
- Deliver the value proposition by phone, email, social media, and other digital methods to get noticed
- Work with gatekeepers to drive prospecting success
- Leverage the power of LinkedIn to develop relationships
- Establish credibility, rapport, and trust early in the sales process
- Maximize seller motivation, energy, and focus for consistent prospecting productivity
Where: Attend class In-Person at our training centers or Join Remotely using our online training system.
When: 10 hours of Expert Live Instruction by a Certified Trainer.
SPEAK TO A TRAINING CONSULTANT TODAY
Complete the form to book your free consultation.
Nothing has changed more in sales in the last decade than prospecting. It is more difficult than ever to get connected to customers and get meetings arranged. Based on extensive market research and study done, we know the do’s and dont’s to break through, secure meetings, and win sales. If you want to become a Top Sales Performer, the Sales Prospecting course is for you.
Why Choose NADIA
- Training since 1983
- Certified instructors
- Face to Face instruction
- In-Person or Online learning
- Scheduling flexibility
- Certificate of Completion
- Accredited by KHDA & ACTVET
- 5-Star Google Reviews
Get Certified Today!
Whether you want to enhance your job prospects, grow in your career, or start a different career path, earn a NADIA Training Institute career certificate which is Recognized by Gulf Employers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of registering for a course at NADIA?
NADIA Training Institute has been the benchmark for professional training and certification in the Middle East for 40 years. We have built thousands of careers and developed skill sets with our government-approved and internationally accredited training. NADIA Training Institute Professional Certifications are widely recognized by employers in the region and can be used to enhance your job prospects, enrich your CV and build your career.
Why should I take professional training?
There are many reasons and benefits to upskilling or reskilling yourself with professional training. By improving your abilities and skills, you are more likely to stand out to an employer. You will also make yourself more marketable for new job roles and if you are currently working, improve your eligibility for job promotions. It is important to take professional training with an accredited institution that can offer you professional certifications that are recognizable by employers.
Will taking this course help me to get a job?
On completion of a training with NADIA, we can connect you to job vacancies from within our network. At anytime, you can register yourself and apply for jobs at http://nadia-me.com/
Does NADIA offer weekend and weekday classes?
Yes, we offer weekend and weekday classes based on students requirements. This may be planned with our training consultants at the time of course registration.
How can I pay for a course?
NADIA Training Institute supports several different payment methods and payment plans. Find out more by speaking to one of our training consultants.