WHO IS VALUE CREATION, PROJECT MANAGEMENT & COMPLIANCE COURSE FOR?
The overall aim of this course is to provide participants with the necessary skills required to plan their projects by learning how to develop key performance indicators for monitoring and controlling their project schedule.
Finally, the course will cover how to effectively plan project stakeholders’ engagement and manage their expectations.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
The executive – From strategy to value creation
- Staying strategically nimble
- Driving operational versatility
- Knowing your numbers – where to start
- Mastering your business forecast
- Revisiting key financial statements
- Reviewing key measures and KPIs – keeping an eye on the right stuff
- Optimizing your decision in a challenging landscape
The Qualification Process
- Vision, roles and responsibilities of an inspirational leader
- Leading VS Managing
- Qualities and skills required
- Different leadership styles and steps to adapt to different situations
- Overcoming the challenges of leadership
- From intermittent change to constant disruptions – the law of permanent transformation
- The executive challenge: balancing between stability and flexibility
- Introducing dexterity and resourcefulness across the organization
- Embracing risk and thinking alternatives
The Board of Director’s Agenda
- 5 things you must always do
- 4 strategic elements you need to have on your agenda
- Mentoring, coaching and peer networking
- Self-development and personal wellness
Fundamentals of Project Management
- Project management definitions
- Projects versus operations
- Applications of project management
- Managing project constraints
- Potential benefits of project management
Fundamentals of Compliance
- Data Governance Management Standards and Compliance
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Privacy
- Document and Records Management Compliance
Communicating with Emotional Intelligence
- Fundamentals of Emotional Intelligence
- Assess your Emotional Quotient
- Understanding the Four Pillars of Emotional Intelligence
- Characteristics and skills of assertiveness
- Handling difficult people with confidence
- Responding appropriately to aggressive, assertive and passive people
JOIN 1000'S OF PROFESSIONALS
Frequently Asked Questions
NADIA Training Institute has been the benchmark for professional training in the Gulf market for more than 38 years. We have built thousands of careers and developed skill sets with our world-class training courses. Whether you want to enhance your job prospects or increase your productivity at work, you will find suitable courses at NADIA.
Yes, we do offer weekend and weekday classes based on students requirements. This may be planned with our learning consultants at the time of course registration.
Upon completion of any training program, while we cannot guarantee employment, we can connect you to recruiters and job vacancies from within our network.
NADIA Training Institute supports several different payment methods including cost-free instalment payment plans. Find out more by speaking to one of our learning consultants.