A DIGITAL EXPERIENCE TO NADIA TRAINING
Everything remains the way as it is. At NADIA Training Institute, the instructors teach, and the participants learn in real-time, face-to-face but via internet-enabled technology devices. What remains intact is the classroom or the meeting room staple – the whiteboard, along with course materials and personal support.
NADIA Training Institute’s LIVE Online class offers more flexibility over a traditional classroom setting. Online LIVE learning reduces travel costs by allowing you to learn from any location from our certified instructors.
NADIA Training Institute is Accredited by Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) and Abu Dhabi Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (ACTVET) of the UAE.
BENEFITS OF LIVE ONLINE TRAINING
- SIMPLE SET-UP – Easily register through our website, through e-mail or directly call the institute.
- INTERACTIVE – The participants and instructors are interconnected via audio and video, enabling them spontaneous interaction.
- ENGAGING – Learners can speak directly to their instructor at any time and knowledge-retention is attained through course activities.
- LIVE BROADCASTING – Students can view the presentations in a split-screen to follow along with the instructor.
- COURSE CONTENT SHARING – The same content is shared as in our traditional classroom training. Additional reading resources, case studies and exercises are available directly to learners in electronic format.
- CONVENIENCE – Attendees can join training sessions from their mobile devices or desktops.
- TECH SUPPORT – Learners can request assistance immediately to make sure everything runs smoothly.
- A computer (desktop or laptop), a monitor, and Internet connection.
- Headset with a built-in microphone.
- NADIA uses Microsoft Teams to connect our learners with our instructors. Go to Microsoft Teams Test Call and follow the hyperlinked instructions to test whether the video conferencing system for Teams works correctly with your web camera and headset.