If you wish to relocate to any English-speaking country, it becomes a mandate to take an English language proficiency test. IELTS preparation is widely accepted around the globe throughout organizations and institutions including in Australia, UK, US, Canada New Zealand.
There are two IELTS tests available, IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training. IELTS opens doors to studying, living, or working anywhere around the world. It accurately accesses your English language skills that are an eligibility criterion for Students, Professionals, and Emigrants.
Test takers who understand the format of IELTS are at an advantage. Make sure you are familiar with how IELTS testing works. We at NADIA are a team of enthusiasts building the best IELTS preparation according to your need and desire. Our aim is to take agony out of planning your course immersion experience, where your dream of 7+ score in IELTS comes true. It is with pride that we accept the recognition of being the best IELTS coaching center in UAE with passing rate of 91%. We also assist you with IELTS English Language assistance before and after taking the IELTS Course.
Attendance: You can attend the class In-Person at any one of our training centers or join remotely using our Online Training System.
Duration: 30 hours minimum of Expert Live Instruction, which can be completed in three weeks.
For course scheduling and pricing, Send us an Enquiry. Our expert Training Consultant team will contact you to help make your course selection and registration.
- Be familiar with all parts of the IELTS Academic or IELTS General Test
- Learn all the tips and tricks for the IELTS Academic and IELTS General Exam to confidently crack the IELTS Test
- Benefit from practice activities and tests to achieve your desired result
- Achieve learning outcomes for Band 7+ in every section
- Successfully overcome IELTS Listening traps
- Effectively scan keywords sentences and understand key question strategies for IELTS Reading
- Writing advice and recommendations
- Grow fluency and conversational skills for IELTS Speaking
- Know how to use the lexical resources in order to get a higher band score
- Time management strategies for score improvement
- Assignments to test your knowledge with feedback and advice
- Understand how IELTS examiners give band score
- Practice and feedback