Send an Enquiry:
Internally done by trainer
Big data is a change agent that challenges the ways in which organizational leaders have traditionally made decisions. Data Analytics Course provides participants with the confidence to articulate big data architectures to support analytics driven solutions within their organizations.
Participants will gain the knowledge and skills they need to assemble and manage a large-scale big data analytics project. Lastly, participants will receive a conceptual introduction to the data structures that support machine learning algorithms and artificial intelligence. Participants will work to identify areas within their organization that can be improved through big data-driven implementations, and the types of improvements that can be made through analytical processes.
- Design big data implementation plans and create strategies for data driven solutions
- Explain the challenges of big data and traditional technologies like Excel
- Discuss the main challenges and advantages of Hadoop ecosystem and other big data distributed architectures
- Demonstrate and discuss key technologies for big data storage and compute
- Discuss popular machine learning algorithms and the importance of ethics in data analytics and artificial intelligence
- Deliver an architectural diagram for analytics focused use cases
This course is ideal for data analysts, data engineers, data scientists, as well as technically-inclined management and administrative professionals seeking to understand big data strategies, technologies and use cases.
Recommended pre-knowledge includes basic programming experience and analyzing data in python, knowledge of basic database technologies, and awareness of analytics driven business initiatives.