WHO IS CHANGE MANAGEMENT SKILLS COURSE FOR?
Leading and managing change relies on analyzing real-life business change situations and initiatives. Participants will get the opportunity to apply knowledge and techniques acquired and discussed throughout the course.
They will listen to leading experts on change, synthesize their valuable insight, and use all their newly acquired skills to develop and present projects on change and change management. Change readiness assessments, team exercises, individual exercises, and case studies will be used throughout the course all of which are part of a well-designed framework that attendees can apply immediately as a best practice when dealing with change in their work environment.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Relational leadership: influencing and inspiring through relationships
- Guiding stakeholder communications: interpreting strategic issues & providing strategic guidance
- Aligning communications strategy with business objectives
- Delivering real benefits from communications: engaged audiences, effective organisation, improved productivity
Communicating during Change
- Ethos and desire: communicating compelling visions that change corporate culture
- Walk the walk, talk the talk: the leader’s role during change
- Commitment from senior managers: creating a coalition of committed communicators
- Transparent communications & reputation risk management
- Fundamentals of Emotional Intelligence
- Assess your Emotional Quotient
- Understanding the Four Pillars of Emotional Intelligence
- Turning managers into effective communicators: capabilities, core competencies and performance
- Corporate identity, image & reputation, vision, mission & values
- Building competitive advantage and business through branding
- Sharing the investment story: Investor relations and financial PR
- The leader’s communication role during crises
JOIN 1000'S OF PROFESSIONALS
Frequently Asked Questions
NADIA Training Institute has been the benchmark for professional training in the Gulf market for more than 38 years. We have built thousands of careers and developed skill sets with our world-class training courses. Whether you want to enhance your job prospects or increase your productivity at work, you will find suitable courses at NADIA.
Yes, we do offer weekend and weekday classes based on students requirements. This may be planned with our learning consultants at the time of course registration.
Upon completion of any training program, while we cannot guarantee employment, we can connect you to recruiters and job vacancies from within our network.
NADIA Training Institute supports several different payment methods including cost-free instalment payment plans. Find out more by speaking to one of our learning consultants.