On The Job Training – Executive Assistant
Duration of Training Course: 30hrs
Duration of Internship: 1 Month (2hrs per day)
Executive Assistant and Administration – on the job training and course is specially designed for individuals in administration roles who hope to learn the principles and see through the best practices of a successful senior administrator on a full hand experience.
You will cultivate the know-how from our specialist team members and learn the primary duties handled by a professional assistant at our headquarters such as becoming a life organizer of senior management or company directors.
- Learn the business etiquettes
- Learn the basics of effective business writing when communicating with your team, management, or stakeholders
- Practical presentation negotiation skills
- Acquire the knowledge of how to organize events, meetings, and travel arrangements
- Develop knowledge in accounting and stock management
- Full hand learning and experience on Microsoft Outlook
Takeaways From The Training
- Anticipate management needs and wants to operate successfully and smoothly throughout their daily lives
- Develop a smart and professional approach to optimize your work relationship with your boss and build excellent business relationships with stakeholders relevant to the workplace
- Become an expert in time management, organizing and arranging meetings, agenda and minutes of meeting write up
Who Should Take This Training?
- Junior Supervisors who are seeking to upgrade their skills
- Office managers who recently moved to UAE and want to enhance their knowledge
- Beginners in administration roles
- Secretaries or personal assistants who wish to improve their managerial skills and learning
Disclaimer: Please note this training program does not guarantee placement for a permanent or full-time job position on completion of the training program. Students are encouraged to submit their updated CVs with Nadia Global Recruitment.
Complete the form to Book your course now and get a free consultation with one of our experts.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of registering for a course at NADIA Global?
We are known as the leading training institute in the GCC with 40 years of experience in designing custom-made training programs dedicated to developing professional skills for greater success. On completion of every course, students earn a government approved and/or an internationally accredited certificate. NADIA is officially licensed by KHDA and ACTVET, the educational government authority for Dubai and Abu Dhabi, respectively.
Why should I take professional training?
Earning a professional Certificate will increase your chances to:
– Enhance your job prospects
– Enrich your resume/CV
– Standout in an aggressive and competitive hiring market
– Improve your eligibility for a job promotion
– Enhance your work productivity and confidence
Will taking this course help me to get a job?
Upon completion of a training course with NADIA Global, we will connect you with clients within our network once you have applied to one of their job openings that suits your background and expertise.
Does NADIA Global Provide flexible class schedules?
Our classes can be scheduled depending on your requirements and availability of our trainers. We offer Weekend and Weekday classes. In addition, you have the flexibility to join classes virtually or at any of our training institutes for face-to-face classes. Your preferred venue can be agreed on with one of our training consultants at the time of course registration.
How can I pay for a course?
We provide several different options including installment payments through tabby. The payment method can be agreed on with one of our training consultants at the time of course registration.
What does your training methodology include?
– Skills evaluations and needs analysis
– Tailored presentations and materials depending on student’s expertise and learning requirements
– Engaging activities including role playing and group discussions
– Interactive digital content
– Interactive boards
– Best practices and case studies
– Trainer Q&As
– Examinations and tests
How do you measure attendee satisfaction?
At the completion of every course, we request our students to fill in a form to rate our course material and content, our trainers, and the student’s overall experience of the training to help us make improvements where needed.
Why should employers train their employees with NADIA Global?
– Improve your employees’ performance in areas requiring further development or improvement to achieve your company’s goals and targets
– Motivate your employees and boost their morale
– Elevate your employee’s loyalty to your company
– Enhancing your employee’s skills and knowledge will result in reduced supervision and increased time efficiency at work
How does your training scale for size and location?
Our resources and facilities enable us to conduct trainings for up to xxx students at a time on location at our training institutes. If you require our training service for larger groups, we can conduct the training at any preferred off-site venue. Our trainers are also available to fly abroad for any international requirements.
How can I get answers if I have questions about the content of courses?
You can contact us through our Toll-Free number +971 800 2566 where one of our training consultants would be pleased to answer your questions. Our office hours are 9 am to 7 pm Monday through Friday. Alternatively, please visit us in-person at any of our training institutes in Dubai or Abu Dhabi.
What are your trainers/instructors’ qualifications and how are they evaluated?
Our trainers are highly qualified subject matter experts with an average of 10 years of professional education experience. They constantly ensure that students can apply the subject knowledge learnt in class to real-life scenarios and are capable to educate audiences across departmental levels. Our trainers undergo frequent evaluation using the most sophisticated training evaluation techniques to ensure that the best training standards are delivered, and the best learning outcomes are achieved.