Data Privacy Awareness Course
Duration of Course: 3 Hours
Experienced & Certified Instructors
Availability of Online & Offline Classes
Data Privacy Awareness course provides the basic understanding on the data protection rules. Privacy Awareness Course is an optimal decision to lay down a common understanding on of privacy at all levels in both the processes and the organization itself.
This course provides an over-all view to data protection, which is indispensable for individuals of all organizational departments that manage or handle personal data.
Why Should You Take This Course?
This course is a must to build a management system and make sure that your company follows the new UAE Data Protection Laws in addition to the international regulation.
By The End Of The Course, Participants Will Be Able To
- Use correct terminology regarding data protection issues (subjects, rights and obligations, cross-border data transfer)
- Understand the business consequences, fines, and enforcement
- Recognize personal data in business processes
- Know how to handle data processing activities
- Identify situations where UAE data protections laws are applied
Who Should Take This Course?
- Compliance officers and managers
- IT managers
- HR Professionals
- Sales Professionals
- Database professionals
- Individuals who manage information security
- Incident management
- Business continuity professionals
- An introduction to the course and data privacy in general
- Review of existing data privacy laws, standards and regulations
- Overview of the present regulatory framework of data protection in EU (GDPR+)
- Territorial and material scope of GDPR
- The concepts of personal data (PD), identifier, data subject
- Data processing and categories of data processing
- Pseudonymisation and Anonymisation
- Processing of special categories of personal data
- Review of lawfulness and fairness principle
- Transparency of processing
- Purpose limitation
- Data minimization
- Storage limitation
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Review of six lawful bases for processing
- Modalities for exercise of the rights of the data subject
- Right to information about processing
- Right to access personal data
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to be forgotten
- Right to object
- Overview of risks, fines, responsibilities related to personal data processing
- GDPR requirements to information security
- Data breach notification of supervisory authorities and data subjects
- The 7 foundational principles of privacy by design by Ann Cavoukian
Takeaways From This Course
Internationally recognized certificate upon completing the course.
Complete the form to Book your course now and get a free consultation with one of our experts.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of registering for a course at NADIA Global?
We are known as the leading training institute in the GCC with 40 years of experience in designing custom-made training programs dedicated to developing professional skills for greater success. On completion of every course, students earn a government approved and/or an internationally accredited certificate. NADIA is officially licensed by KHDA and ACTVET, the educational government authority for Dubai and Abu Dhabi, respectively.
Why should I take professional training?
Earning a professional Certificate will increase your chances to:
– Enhance your job prospects
– Enrich your resume/CV
– Standout in an aggressive and competitive hiring market
– Improve your eligibility for a job promotion
– Enhance your work productivity and confidence
Will taking this course help me to get a job?
Upon completion of a training course with NADIA Global, we will connect you with clients within our network once you have applied to one of their job openings that suits your background and expertise.
Does NADIA Global Provide flexible class schedules?
Our classes can be scheduled depending on your requirements and availability of our trainers. We offer Weekend and Weekday classes. In addition, you have the flexibility to join classes virtually or at any of our training institutes for face-to-face classes. Your preferred venue can be agreed on with one of our training consultants at the time of course registration.
How can I pay for a course?
We provide several different options including installment payments through tabby. The payment method can be agreed on with one of our training consultants at the time of course registration.
What does your training methodology include?
– Skills evaluations and needs analysis
– Tailored presentations and materials depending on student’s expertise and learning requirements
– Engaging activities including role playing and group discussions
– Interactive digital content
– Interactive boards
– Best practices and case studies
– Trainer Q&As
– Examinations and tests
How do you measure attendee satisfaction?
At the completion of every course, we request our students to fill in a form to rate our course material and content, our trainers, and the student’s overall experience of the training to help us make improvements where needed.
Why should employers train their employees with NADIA Global?
– Improve your employees’ performance in areas requiring further development or improvement to achieve your company’s goals and targets
– Motivate your employees and boost their morale
– Elevate your employee’s loyalty to your company
– Enhancing your employee’s skills and knowledge will result in reduced supervision and increased time efficiency at work
How does your training scale for size and location?
Our resources and facilities enable us to conduct trainings for up to xxx students at a time on location at our training institutes. If you require our training service for larger groups, we can conduct the training at any preferred off-site venue. Our trainers are also available to fly abroad for any international requirements.
How can I get answers if I have questions about the content of courses?
You can contact us through our Toll-Free number +971 800 2566 where one of our training consultants would be pleased to answer your questions. Our office hours are 9 am to 7 pm Monday through Friday. Alternatively, please visit us in-person at any of our training institutes in Dubai or Abu Dhabi.
What are your trainers/instructors’ qualifications and how are they evaluated?
Our trainers are highly qualified subject matter experts with an average of 10 years of professional education experience. They constantly ensure that students can apply the subject knowledge learnt in class to real-life scenarios and are capable to educate audiences across departmental levels. Our trainers undergo frequent evaluation using the most sophisticated training evaluation techniques to ensure that the best training standards are delivered, and the best learning outcomes are achieved.