Data Privacy Professional Course (UAE DPP)
Duration of Course: 3 Days
Experienced & Certified Instructors
Availability of Online & Offline Classes
Data Privacy Professional (DPP) course is designed for those looking to become professionals in data privacy and wish to apply for privacy-related positions.
Participants who take the course and pass the exam are eligible for a UAE Data Privacy Professional Certificate upon completing the course.
Why Should You Take This Course?
- To ensure compliance with new data protection law UAE and international regulations
- The course ensures candidates are aware of data protection terminology and privacy concepts and can implement them in practice
By the end of the course, participants will be able to
- Define categories of personal data
- Navigate data protection law and regulations within the UAE
- Apply data protection principles to processing activities
- Fulfil rights of data subjects
- Determine the lawful basis for processing activities
- Allocate the roles and responsibilities of data processing
- Handle data breach notifications
- Choose appropriate technical and organizational measures of information security
- Use proper mechanisms for cross-border transfers of personal data
Who should take this course?
- Individuals who handle information security
- Compliance officers and lawyers
- Software developers
- HR Professionals
- Database professionals
- Incident management
- Support Team
- Business continuity professionals
- Concepts of privacy, data privacy, data protection. Types of privacy
- History of data privacy
- Overview of the evolution of privacy laws
- Review of existing data privacy laws, standards, and regulations
- Сases, court precedents, guidelines in information privacy
- Interplay with foreign and international data protection training regimes (GDPR, CCPA etc)
- The territorial and material scope of the UAE laws and jurisdictions
- Overview of risks, fines, responsibilities related to personal data processing
- The concepts of personal data (PD), identifier, data subject
- Formula of Personal Data “(id-x)+info”
- Cases of (non-)personal data
- Biometric data
- Data processing and types of processing
- Pseudonymization and anonymization of personal data
- Processing of special categories of personal data
- Data controller, joint controllers or separate controllers
- Data processor
- Responsibilities distribution between data controllers and processors
- Transparency of processing
- Purpose limitation
- Data minimization
- Storage limitation
- Integrity and confidentiality
Lawful Basis For Processing
- Legal grounds for processing of personal data
- Conditions for consent
- Data subject’s rights
- Concept of risk
- Risk likelihood and severity
- Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA)
- Information security requirements
- Data breach notification of supervisory authorities and data subjects
- Technical and organizational measures of managing information security risks
International Data Transfer
- Rules for international data transfers
- Documenting international transfers of personal data
Privacy By Design
- Principles of Privacy by Design
- Data Protection Officer / DPO
Takeaways From This Course
Internationally recognized certificate upon completing the course.
Complete the form to Book your course now and get a free consultation with one of our experts.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of registering for a course at NADIA Global?
We are known as the leading training institute in the GCC with 40 years of experience in designing custom-made training programs dedicated to developing professional skills for greater success. On completion of every course, students earn a government approved and/or an internationally accredited certificate. NADIA is officially licensed by KHDA and ACTVET, the educational government authority for Dubai and Abu Dhabi, respectively.
Why should I take professional training?
Earning a professional Certificate will increase your chances to:
– Enhance your job prospects
– Enrich your resume/CV
– Standout in an aggressive and competitive hiring market
– Improve your eligibility for a job promotion
– Enhance your work productivity and confidence
Will taking this course help me to get a job?
Upon completion of a training course with NADIA Global, we will connect you with clients within our network once you have applied to one of their job openings that suits your background and expertise.
Does NADIA Global Provide flexible class schedules?
Our classes can be scheduled depending on your requirements and availability of our trainers. We offer Weekend and Weekday classes. In addition, you have the flexibility to join classes virtually or at any of our training institutes for face-to-face classes. Your preferred venue can be agreed on with one of our training consultants at the time of course registration.
How can I pay for a course?
We provide several different options including installment payments through tabby. The payment method can be agreed on with one of our training consultants at the time of course registration.
What does your training methodology include?
– Skills evaluations and needs analysis
– Tailored presentations and materials depending on student’s expertise and learning requirements
– Engaging activities including role playing and group discussions
– Interactive digital content
– Interactive boards
– Best practices and case studies
– Trainer Q&As
– Examinations and tests
How do you measure attendee satisfaction?
At the completion of every course, we request our students to fill in a form to rate our course material and content, our trainers, and the student’s overall experience of the training to help us make improvements where needed.
Why should employers train their employees with NADIA Global?
– Improve your employees’ performance in areas requiring further development or improvement to achieve your company’s goals and targets
– Motivate your employees and boost their morale
– Elevate your employee’s loyalty to your company
– Enhancing your employee’s skills and knowledge will result in reduced supervision and increased time efficiency at work
How does your training scale for size and location?
Our resources and facilities enable us to conduct trainings for up to xxx students at a time on location at our training institutes. If you require our training service for larger groups, we can conduct the training at any preferred off-site venue. Our trainers are also available to fly abroad for any international requirements.
How can I get answers if I have questions about the content of courses?
You can contact us through our Toll-Free number +971 800 2566 where one of our training consultants would be pleased to answer your questions. Our office hours are 9 am to 7 pm Monday through Friday. Alternatively, please visit us in-person at any of our training institutes in Dubai or Abu Dhabi.
What are your trainers/instructors’ qualifications and how are they evaluated?
Our trainers are highly qualified subject matter experts with an average of 10 years of professional education experience. They constantly ensure that students can apply the subject knowledge learnt in class to real-life scenarios and are capable to educate audiences across departmental levels. Our trainers undergo frequent evaluation using the most sophisticated training evaluation techniques to ensure that the best training standards are delivered, and the best learning outcomes are achieved.