Corporate Tax in UAE
Duration of Class : 2 Days
Corporate Tax Course Overview
The introduction of the corporate tax in UAE regime is intended to help the UAE achieve its strategic ambitions and incentivize businesses to establish and expand their activities in the UAE. The certainty of a competitive regime, together with the UAE’s extensive network of double tax treaties, will strengthen the UAE’s position as a world leading destination for investment.
- A comprehensive guide on the UAE Corporate Tax 2023 along with practical examples
- A certificate of participation
The UAE Corporate Tax regime was designed to enable the UAE to
- Remain a competitive and productive economy.
- Continue to support and encourage growth.
- Continue to attract foreign investment.
- Be sufficiently flexible to respond to changing international and domestic environments and tax developments.
- Provide certainty for both businesses and the tax administration.
- Minimize the compliance burden for businesses.
- Why is UAE Corporate Tax needed? (The objective of applying corporate Tax)
- The key Principles of Corporate Tax in UAE Regime
- Introduction of Corporate Tax
- Taxable Person
- Basis of Taxation
- Freezone Person
- Calculation of Taxable Income
- Calculation of Corporate Tax Liability
- Withholding Tax (WHT)
- Tax Group
- Transfer Pricing
- International Tax Development
Why Should You Take This Training?
- Understand the Corporate Tax in Dubai and its impact on your company.
- Understand the Corporate Tax in UAE and its impact on your company
- Understand the influence of UAE Corporate Tax on the operational and financial performance of the business
- Distinguish the various types of Businesses which are exempt from UAE Corporate Tax
- Distinguish between the tax profit and accounting profit for Corporate Tax calculations
- Scope of Corporate Tax in UAE and its calculations
- Understand the impact of VAT on the Imports and Exports to the member countries (Gulf region) and non-member countries (rest of the world)
- Prepare the invoices including VAT training
- Submission of Corporate Tax Return
- Reconciliation of Accounting profit with Tax Profit and application of 9% Corporate Tax rate
- Identify potential errors in Corporate Tax calculations and how to avoid them
* The UAE Corporate Tax Training is based on the Public Consultation Document issued by the authority.
Who Should Take This Training?
- Finance managers, Accountants and Tax Professionals from across all industries and companies.
Complete the form to Book your course now and get a free consultation with one of our experts.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of registering for a course at NADIA Global?
We are known as the leading training institute in the GCC with 40 years of experience in designing custom-made training programs dedicated to developing professional skills for greater success. On completion of every course, students earn a government approved and/or an internationally accredited certificate. NADIA is officially licensed by KHDA and ACTVET, the educational government authority for Dubai and Abu Dhabi, respectively.
Why should I take professional training?
Earning a professional Certificate will increase your chances to:
– Enhance your job prospects
– Enrich your resume/CV
– Standout in an aggressive and competitive hiring market
– Improve your eligibility for a job promotion
– Enhance your work productivity and confidence
Will taking this course help me to get a job?
Upon completion of a training course with NADIA Global, we will connect you with clients within our network once you have applied to one of their job openings that suits your background and expertise.
Does NADIA Global Provide flexible class schedules?
Our classes can be scheduled depending on your requirements and availability of our trainers. We offer Weekend and Weekday classes. In addition, you have the flexibility to join classes virtually or at any of our training institutes for face-to-face classes. Your preferred venue can be agreed on with one of our training consultants at the time of course registration.
How can I pay for a course?
We provide several different options including installment payments through tabby. The payment method can be agreed on with one of our training consultants at the time of course registration.
What does your training methodology include?
– Skills evaluations and needs analysis
– Tailored presentations and materials depending on student’s expertise and learning requirements
– Engaging activities including role playing and group discussions
– Interactive digital content
– Interactive boards
– Best practices and case studies
– Trainer Q&As
– Examinations and tests
How do you measure attendee satisfaction?
At the completion of every course, we request our students to fill in a form to rate our course material and content, our trainers, and the student’s overall experience of the training to help us make improvements where needed.
Why should employers train their employees with NADIA Global?
– Improve your employees’ performance in areas requiring further development or improvement to achieve your company’s goals and targets
– Motivate your employees and boost their morale
– Elevate your employee’s loyalty to your company
– Enhancing your employee’s skills and knowledge will result in reduced supervision and increased time efficiency at work
How does your training scale for size and location?
Our resources and facilities enable us to conduct trainings for up to xxx students at a time on location at our training institutes. If you require our training service for larger groups, we can conduct the training at any preferred off-site venue. Our trainers are also available to fly abroad for any international requirements.
How can I get answers if I have questions about the content of courses?
You can contact us through our Toll-Free number +971 800 2566 where one of our training consultants would be pleased to answer your questions. Our office hours are 9 am to 7 pm Monday through Friday. Alternatively, please visit us in-person at any of our training institutes in Dubai or Abu Dhabi.
What are your trainers/instructors’ qualifications and how are they evaluated?
Our trainers are highly qualified subject matter experts with an average of 10 years of professional education experience. They constantly ensure that students can apply the subject knowledge learnt in class to real-life scenarios and are capable to educate audiences across departmental levels. Our trainers undergo frequent evaluation using the most sophisticated training evaluation techniques to ensure that the best training standards are delivered, and the best learning outcomes are achieved.