Digital Marketing Course Certification
Duration of Class : 30 hours
Availability of Weekend and Weekday slots
The Digital Marketing Course will give you an in-depth understanding of how to effectively build an innovative digital strategy and implement powerful digital marketing campaigns that convert to sales, awareness, or traffic.
Whether you are about to start your career in digital marketing, social media marketing, or SEO, or you are a working professional looking to stay up to date with the market trends. Gaining a Digital Marketing Course in Dubai with NADIA Global will give you the credibility to practice the core concepts of digital marketing and help you to learn the tricks of the trade to make your brand more visible digitally successfully.
Our digital marketing course in Dubai covers overall social media marketing training, email marketing, digital paid media, Google search marketing and analysis, and SEO training. You will learn how to manage your digital platforms correctly without overspending, achieve maximum reach and visibility and drive traffic to your website.
- Marketing Executives, managers, or senior managers who have experience with the marketing department and wish to evolve into digital and social media.
- Professionals on digital marketing who wish to upgrade their skills.
- Web developers and IT Managers who wish to make a career jump to digital and social media.
- Business Owners who are running their own marketing initiatives or wish to understand how their subordinates are performing.
- Anyone looking to pursue a career in digital and social media marketing.
Why Should You Take This Course?
- The Digital Transformation era continues to grow offering more opportunities to professionals in the market.
- Increased demand for digital marketing expertise.
- The constant evolvement on digital platforms and tools requires you to stay up to date.
- You will learn to master a diverse set of strengths & build a strong foundation in the core concepts of digital marketing.
- Increase your website visibility through Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Drive qualified traffic to your website through Google Ads Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising.
- Executive digital display campaigns.
- Capture, segment and manage email subscribers so you know how to plan and execute a successful email marketing campaign.
- Use suitable social media channels for different business goals and objectives.
- Measure and optimize your social media campaigns
- Leverage mobile marketing for its micro-targeting advantages
- Analyze and optimize your overall digital marketing activity with Google Analytics.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Google Ads (PPC): Search Network.
- Google Ads (PPC): Display Network.
- Digital Sales Funnels.
- Social Media Ads : Facebook & Instagram.
- Google Analytics.
- Digital Marketing Plan & Strategy.
Complete the form to Book your course now and get a free consultation with one of our experts.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of registering for a course at NADIA Global?
We are known as the leading training institute in the GCC with 40 years of experience in designing custom-made training programs dedicated to developing professional skills for greater success. On completion of every course, students earn a government approved and/or an internationally accredited certificate. NADIA is officially licensed by KHDA and ACTVET, the educational government authority for Dubai and Abu Dhabi, respectively.
Why should I take professional training?
Earning a professional Certificate will increase your chances to:
– Enhance your job prospects
– Enrich your resume/CV
– Standout in an aggressive and competitive hiring market
– Improve your eligibility for a job promotion
– Enhance your work productivity and confidence
Will taking this course help me to get a job?
Upon completion of a training course with NADIA Global, we will connect you with clients within our network once you have applied to one of their job openings that suits your background and expertise.
Does NADIA Global Provide flexible class schedules?
Our classes can be scheduled depending on your requirements and availability of our trainers. We offer Weekend and Weekday classes. In addition, you have the flexibility to join classes virtually or at any of our training institutes for face-to-face classes. Your preferred venue can be agreed on with one of our training consultants at the time of course registration.
How can I pay for a course?
We provide several different options including installment payments through tabby. The payment method can be agreed on with one of our training consultants at the time of course registration.
What does your training methodology include?
– Skills evaluations and needs analysis
– Tailored presentations and materials depending on student’s expertise and learning requirements
– Engaging activities including role playing and group discussions
– Interactive digital content
– Interactive boards
– Best practices and case studies
– Trainer Q&As
– Examinations and tests
How do you measure attendee satisfaction?
At the completion of every course, we request our students to fill in a form to rate our course material and content, our trainers, and the student’s overall experience of the training to help us make improvements where needed.
Why should employers train their employees with NADIA Global?
– Improve your employees’ performance in areas requiring further development or improvement to achieve your company’s goals and targets
– Motivate your employees and boost their morale
– Elevate your employee’s loyalty to your company
– Enhancing your employee’s skills and knowledge will result in reduced supervision and increased time efficiency at work
How does your training scale for size and location?
Our resources and facilities enable us to conduct trainings for up to xxx students at a time on location at our training institutes. If you require our training service for larger groups, we can conduct the training at any preferred off-site venue. Our trainers are also available to fly abroad for any international requirements.
How can I get answers if I have questions about the content of courses?
You can contact us through our Toll-Free number +971 800 2566 where one of our training consultants would be pleased to answer your questions. Our office hours are 9 am to 7 pm Monday through Friday. Alternatively, please visit us in-person at any of our training institutes in Dubai or Abu Dhabi.
What are your trainers/instructors’ qualifications and how are they evaluated?
Our trainers are highly qualified subject matter experts with an average of 10 years of professional education experience. They constantly ensure that students can apply the subject knowledge learnt in class to real-life scenarios and are capable to educate audiences across departmental levels. Our trainers undergo frequent evaluation using the most sophisticated training evaluation techniques to ensure that the best training standards are delivered, and the best learning outcomes are achieved.