Core Solutions – SharePoint 2013
Core Solutions – SharePoint 2013
Duration: 30 hours
In short, SharePoint 2013 is a browser-based collaboration, or an extensible platform for creating sites within the intranet environment which is developed by Microsoft. The previous two versions are MOSS 2007 and SharePoint 2010.This is latest version of SharePoint that is currently present in the market. The main features of SharePoint 2013 are UI – A very Rich UI compared to previous versions, Social Computing – A feature which helps in creating a Facebook like environment within your corporate portal, Search – A feature which allows you to create a private search engine for the sites, generating SharePoint apps that you will be creating within the SharePoint.
SharePoint is built on .Net API and is considered as one of the best tools for creating Web Portals. So, today 2 out of 3 corporate companies have SharePoint tool, creating opportunities for not only technical professionals like .NET developer, system administrator but also business consultant or designers. Many companies are hiring SharePoint administrators and developers to work with them, and SharePoint training at NADIA Training institute is provided by trainers who are well experienced on all the versions of SharePoint, and can effortlessly teach fresher’s and those who want to migrate from one version to other.
Microsoft SharePoint 2013 training in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah at Nadia Training institute would meet the industry requirements and would be beneficial for both fresher's as well as who have already worked on SharePoint's previous versions. At our SharePoint 2013 training institute we not only help the student to expertise the subject but also help them in gaining good practical knowledge. Nadia Training institute provides an excellent course material which contains important points about the topic, sample programs and detailed walkthroughs so that Students can practice and can refer them when needed or before the interviews.
SharePoint 2013 Training Objectives
Fundamental and Designing Module
· Understanding of IIS Web Server and hosting websites in IIS.
· Understand site hierarchy and related terms
· Learn how to create custom Lists and Libraries.
· Identify and use different out of the box lists, libraries and web parts
· Secure and grant permissions to users in SharePoint groups.
· Customize SharePoint sites using SharePoint Designer.
· Customize website to provide look and feel of the corporate website.
· Use InfoPath and build custom forms.
· Create and activate out of box workflows.
· Create external lists using BDC
· Install and configure all the prerequisite software’s to install SharePoint 2013.
· Learn how to create SharePoint web applications, site collections, sites and sub sites.
· Create active directory users and groups.
· Authenticate active directory users in different SharePoint groups.
· Implement Claims Authentication using Forms Based Authentication.
· Understand architecture of Service Applications.
· Organize large amount of data and documents using content management features like document sets, document IDs & content organizer.
· Learn how to configure and manage user profile service.
· Implement search features in a SharePoint site
· Plan and implement backup and restore of SharePoint farm
· Write PowerShell scripts for performing regular admin tasks
· Deploy and activate SharePoint solutions (wsp).
· Learn SharePoint Server API.
· Understand and develop the custom features and handle its events
· To be able to fetch data from SharePoint server using CAML and LINQ queries.
· Create custom event handlers.
· Learn how to use features and solutions for deploying projects in SharePoint Server 2013.
· To use VS.NET 2012 to create custom lists and custom content types.
· Build and deploy web parts.
· Develop sandboxed solutions with limited access.
· Learn accessing external data using BDC
· Develop custom workflow solutions.
· Create forms for lists and libraries using InfoPath.
· Understand the life cycle of SharePoint Apps and develop and deploy the same.
SharePoint Fundamentals and Designer: MS-Office Products, HTML basics
SharePoint Administrator : Working Knowledge of Windows Server OS
SharePoint Developer: C# and ASP.Net, Sql-Server