International Diploma in MS Office
The International Diploma in IT skills is divided into two levels : Foundation and Standard. The Foundation level is mainly designed for the students, employees and trainees who wish to develop their applied IT skills and those who wish to receive appreciation for basic IT capabilities they may already acquire such using word processing program, managing files and Internet skills.
The Candidates who successfully completes the test is awarded the TAG-CAMBRIDGE International Diploma in IT Skills.
The Diploma has 7 Modules:
- Introduction to IT
- Using MS windows
- Word Processing using Microsoft Word
- Spreadsheets Using Microsoft Excel
- Electronic Communication using Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Presentation using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Databases using Microsoft Access