Intermediate Accounting course at NADIA Training Institute is designed for Accounts assistants, accounting trainees, junior accountants, accounts clerks, administrative assistants and other support staff working with accounts.
Upon completion of this Accounting Course in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, participants should be able to:
· Enhance their accounting knowledge by learning how to apply accounting principles in accounting for transactions.
· Demonstrate knowledge of accounting for assets, liabilities, equities, income recognition and measurement.
· Accounting: The language of business
· Accounting concepts and principles
· The balance sheet and its elements
· Short-term investments
· Property, plant, equipment and intangibles
· Current liabilities and contingencies
· Long-term liabilities
· Contributed capital
· The income statement and its elements
· Other comprehensive income