CompTIA A+ Training
CompTIA A+ Training
Duration: 20 hours
CompTIA A+ confirms a technician's ability to perform tasks such as installation, configuration, diagnosing, preventive maintenance and basic networking.
CompTIA certifications have been a leading choice for IT professionals since the program commenced in 1993. Attending CompTIA training and achieving CompTIA certifications signifies an individual has quality skills in setting up, servicing, troubleshooting hardware and operating-system issues. CompTIA certifications are highly regarded
by IT industry leaders such as Microsoft, Hewlett Packard and many others.
What You Learn?
· Identify types and characteristics of PC components, including motherboard, CPU, memory, storage, input, and output devices.
· Install and configure peripheral devices.
· Identify types and characteristics of portable computers.
· Install and configure Microsoft Windows 2000 and Microsoft Windows XP.
· Perform basic PC maintenance & troubleshooting.
· Understand fundamental principles of securing IT systems and working safely.
· Communicate effectively with customers.
· Install and configure print and imaging devices.
· Understand fundamental principles of implementing LANs and internet access.
· Describe PC support industry job roles.
· Manage Windows using command line tools and edit the Registry.
· Use Remote Tools to deploy, maintain, optimize, and troubleshoot systems.
· Use tools to recover or restore a damaged installation.
· Configure and troubleshoot local network and wireless connections.
· Configure and manage users, groups and shared resources.
· Configure and secure internet connections and web browser software.
· Perform preventative maintenance using approved tools and products.
· Assemble, disassemble, and upgrade PC and notebook components.
· Configure and update BIOS/CMOS.
· Troubleshoot, optimize & upgrade hardware.
· Troubleshoot, maintain printers & scanners